Getting Started in Social Sciences
Ten Steps to Registration Success
1. Accept your offer of admission by the deadline.
2. Activate your Mac ID.
3. Plan your courses in advance so that you are ready to register. Click here to download a copy of the 2013 First Year Information Guide. COMING SOON!
REVIEW the Social Sciences Level I course requirements in the Undergraduate Calendar
REVIEW the Master Course Timetable to determine when your courses are offered.
REVIEW the "Registration Guide" for detailed instructions about how to register.
A Timetable Worksheet is included on page 18 of the "Registration Guide" - use this to plan your course selection so that you are ready for on-line registration.
4. Register for courses - TBA
5. Verify and apply your courses and complete your payment agreement.
6. Activate and check your Mac e-mail account regularly.
7. Personal timetable available on MUGSI on Tuesday August 6, 2013.
8. Course revisions may be made beginning Monday July 8, 2013 until September 13, 2013.
9. Attend Welcome Week September, 2013.
10. Classes begin September 5, 2013.